Show Rules and Cups
Rules and Regulations
- Children’s entries are free
- Only one entry per class by each competitor is allowed.
- All decisions made by the Judges will be final.
- All exhibits must be made or grown by the exhibitor and remain on show until 4.00 pm.
- Certificates will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in class. There will also be a number of cups awarded (see list below).
- Competitors must provide their own 10 inch paper plates and vases to exhibit their items.
- Points will be awarded as follows – 5 pts for 1st prize, 3 pts for 2nd prize, 2 points for 3rd prize.
- Individual entries only unless specified.
- Children cannot enter any adult classes.
Remember – the show is all about having a go and having fun. Good luck!
- The Wedgwood Trophy – show champion – most points
- Show champion runner-up
- The Country Cabin Cup – most points vegetables
- Runner up vegetables
- Mark’s Quality Meats Challenge Cup – most points fruit and flowers
- Runner up fruits and flowers
- Premier Stores Challenge Cup – best overall floral decoration display
- Barlaston Parish Council Challenge Cup – best display of roses
- One Stop Challenge Cup – best prepared product
- Andrew Brown Engineering Challenge Cup – best men’s baking entry
- Peter Proctor Community Cup – child with the highest number of points
- Philpott Challenge Cup – best Family Entry
- Frances Jones Trophy – WI members only
- Best Photograph
Show Certificates are also awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in their classes.