Show Rules and Cups
Rules and Regulations
- Entry fee for each class is 50p, there is no charge for children’s entries.
- Only one entry per class by each competitor is allowed.
- All decisions made by the Judges will be final.
- Each competitor must display their exhibitor number on all items entered. Your exhibitor number will be given to you when you register.
- All exhibits must be made or grown by the exhibitor and remain on show until 4.00 pm.
- Certificates will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in class. There will also be a number of cups awarded (see list below).
- Competitors must provide their own 10 inch paper plates and vases to exhibit their items.
- Points will be awarded as follows – 5 pts for 1st prize, 3 pts for 2nd prize, 2 points for 3rd prize.
- Individual entries only unless specified.
- Children cannot enter any adult classes.
Remember – the show is all about having a go and having fun. Good luck!
- Show Champion – Person with most points.
- Runner up Show Champion.
- Most points Vegetables.
- Runner up in Vegetables.
- Most points Fruit & Flowers.
- Runner up in Fruit & Flowers.
- Best Overall Floral Decoration Display.
- Best Prepared Product.
- Runner up Prepared Product.
- Highest Scoring Senior Citizen in Show.
- Best Display of Roses.
- Best Children’s Exhibit Overall.
- Runner up best Children’s Exhibit.
- Child with highest number of points.
- Best Photograph of the photography competition.
- Peter Proctor Community Cup.
Show Certificates are also awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in their classes.